Sunshine Jewelry Polishing Cloth Jewellery Cleaner - Clean Gold, Silver ,Brass

$5.45 Buy It Now 2d 5h, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: Top-Rated Seller junglemorrie (2,967) 100%, Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Ships to: AU, Item: 191779033635 junglemorrie uniquesilver76 Token Soldering FLUX 999 Fine Silver 935 Silver Wire Polishing Cloth 935 Jump Ring click to view image Sunshine Jewelery Polishing Cloth 125mm x 195mm Item Description* Condition : Brand new * Brand : Sunshine * Quantity : 1 * Size : 125 mm ( 5 " ) - W 195 mm ( 7 1/2 " ) - L * Colour : Yellow * Material : Cotton * Country of origin : Japan Soft, effective Sunshine® Cloths, with their special non-scratch micro-abrasives, clean jewelery brilliantly.These Sunshine Cloths are the perfect accessory tobrighten everything. Comes in a resealable bag.Measures 125mm x 195mm - ( 7 1/2" x 5" ) * Safely cleans* Gold . Silver . Brass . Copper . Bronze . Flatware . Hardwood . many other surfaces. Note : Do not wash this cloth; store it in its reseable bag when not in use. We have other cloths available- Buffing & Polishing Cloth Soldering FLUX Solder Wire ~ Check our store for other items ~ * Silver Bars & Silver Coins * 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Jump Rings * 925 Sterling Silver Rectangular Wire * 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Wire => Half Round , Round , Square * 999 Fine Silver Round Wire * Silver Solder Wire - Extra easy , Easy , Melium , Hard * Jewelry Supplies - Polishing Cloths , Metal Clay etc... * Tokens , Pins & Badges Payment Policy We accept payments through ONLY paypal required within 3 days after purchase, except if further extension requested , otherwise we will hand in to ebay to follow up payment. Shipping Policy All items will be posted to nominated address in buyer's paypal / ebay account once payment is made in full except when notice has been given in advance. Surcharge will be applied to any unclaimed items, including incomplete or wrong address. Returns Policy Item must be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives it Buyer responsible for the return shipping/ postage method, & all costs involved with return. About Us We use high grade wire 935 Argentium Sterling Silver dead soft wire 999 Fine Silver dead soft wire ** What is 935 Argentium Sterling Silver ** It is at least 93.5% pure silver just like traditional sterling silver. What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium replaces some of the copper that is usually the other 6.5% of sterling silver. It is highly tarnish-resistant. It is slightly dearer than sterling silver. Contact Us If anything is wrong with your order we will work to make it right. You can buy with confidence. If there is a problem with the item contact us and we will sort it out for you. If any questions please contact us by ebay message before leaving feedback. Thank you for doing business with us Condition: New without tags, Condition: New Original Sunshine cloth in a resealable bag, Size: 195mm x 120mm - 71/2 " x 5", Country of Origin: Japan, Colour: Yellow, Modified Item: No, Brand: Sunshine, Material: Cotton, Featured Refinements: Jewellery Polishing Cloth

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 8,972 views, 7.3 views per day, 1,228 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 1,503 sold, 13 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 2,967+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Top-Rated Plus! Top-Rated Seller, 30-day return policy, ships in 1 business day with tracking.
Similar Items