New Maccann's Irish Instant Oatmeal Regular Whole Grain Richer Texture Cereal

$27.03 Buy It Now 18d 13h, FREE Shipping, 60-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee

Seller: Top-Rated Seller 5star*products-premium*deals (10,201) 99.1%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131974678335 ************************************************************************************** NEW MACCANN'S IRISH INSTANT OATMEAL REGULAR WHOLE GRAIN RICHER TEXTURE CEREAL 12 PACKETS 28g EACH *********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by MCCANN'S IRISH OATMEAL*******In StockExpiration Date: Jun 2018Shipping Weight: 1.17 lbs (0.53 kg)Product Code: MCC-00028UPC Code: 072463000286Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 28 g EachDimensions: 7.9 x 5 x 3 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg) Description · Awarded by United States Centennial Commission · Traditional Hot Cereal Made With Whole Grain Oats · McCann's Instant Oatmeal is Made from Oats Grown in Ireland · Richer Texture · 100% Whole Grain- 18 g or More Per Serving · Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily We've been warming the hearts, minds and souls of the most discriminating oatmeal lovers for over 150 years. Enjoy the whole grain goodness of McCann's Irish Oatmeal today. Soluble fiber from oatmeal, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of oatmeal supplies 1 gram of the 3 grams of beta-glucan soluble fiber necessary per day to have this effect. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. -Irish Blessing Suggested Use With Hot Water or Milk: Empty packet into bowl. Add up to 1/2 cup hot milk or boiling water; stir. In The Microwave: Empty packet into a microwave-safe bowl. Add up to 2/3 cup of water or milk. Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes; stir. For thicker oatmeal, use less water. Other Ingredients Whole grain rolled irish oats, oat flour (whole), calcium carbonate (a source of calcium), salt, guar gum, caramel color, ferric phosphat4e (a source of iron), niacinamide*, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)*, riboflavin*, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin mononitrate*, folic acid*. One of the B vitamins Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 packet (28 g) Servings Per Container: 12 Amount per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 100 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 80 mg 3% Potassium 105 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Soluble Fiber 1 g Sugars 0 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 20% Calcium 10% Thiamin 20% Niacin 20% Folic Acid 20% Magnesium 8% Vitamin C 0% Iron 45% Riboflavin 20% Vitamin B6 20% Phosphorus 10% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Condition: Brand New, Brand: McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Weight/Volume: 12 Packets, 28 g Each, Country of Manufacturer: Ireland, Expiration date: Jun 2018

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 575 views, 0.7 views per day, 822 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - 10,201+ items sold. 0.9% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
Similar Items