See Details on eBay

New Barbara's Bakery Morning Oatmeal Crunch Cereal Breakfast Food Snacks Healthy

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 18d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (4,542) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884928924 ************************************************************************************** NEW BARBARA'S BAKERY MORNING OATMEAL CRUNCH CEREAL BREAKFAST FOOD SNACKS HEALTHY 14 oz 397g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BARBARA'S BAKERY*******In StockExpiration Date: Dec 2016Shipping Weight: 1.45 lbs (0.66 kg)Product Code: BRB-20613UPC Code: 070617206133Package Quantity: 14 oz (397 g)Dimensions: 2 x 7 x 10.5 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg) Description · Warning - You Might Not Be Hungry Until Lunch! · Since 1971 · New Look, New Name, Same Great Taste! · Whole Grain - 37 g or More Per Serving · Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily · Non GMO Project Verified Benefits Per Serving · 37% Whole Grain · 7 g Protein · 4 g Fiber Wake Up Your Morning! Barbara's Morning Oat Crunch is simply delicious, and each hearty bowl is packed with the whole grains, protein, and fiber that your body needs. The wholesome crunch will keep you satisfied, so that you can enjoy the day ahead! Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 3 grams of soluble fiber per day from whole grain oat foods, like Morning Oat Crunch cereal, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Morning Oat Crunch cereal provides 1 gram of soluble fiber from oats. Our Story A pioneer in the natural foods movement, Barbara's was founded in 1971 by a 17-year-old girl who was passionate about creating great-tasting food from simple, wholesome ingredients. At Barbara's, we believe that life is delicious - and is worth taking a bite out of every day! Other Ingredients Whole oat flour, evaporated cane sugar, whole wheat flour, unsulphured molasses, malted barley extract, oat bran, ground almonds, sea salt, baking soda, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavor, tocopherols (antioxidants to preserve freshness). Contains wheat and almonds. Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, hazelnuts, and coconut. Warnings This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Cup (55 g) Servings Per Container: About 7 Amount Per Serving Cereal With 1/2 Cup Vit A & D Fortified Skim Milk Calories 220 260 Calories from Fat 25 25 % Daily value** Total Fat 3 g* 5% 5% Saturated Fat 0 g 2% 2% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 2% Sodium 210 mg 9% 11% Potassium 150 mg 4% 10% Total Carbohydrate 42 g 14% 16% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% 16% Soluble Fiber 2 g Insoluble Fiber 2 g Sugars 15 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% 6% Vitamin C 35% 35% Calcium 2% 15% Iron 10% 10% *Amount in cereal. 1/2 cup Vitamin A & D Fortified Skim Milk contributes an additional 40 Calories, 5 mg Cholesterol, 50 mg Sodium, 210 mg Potassium, 6 g Total Carbohydrate (6 g Sugars), 4 g Protein. ** Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4 Brand: Barbara's Bakery, Weight/Volume: 14 oz (397 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Dec 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - 155 Views, N/A Watching, Very high amount of views. 0 Sold, 3 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 4,542 items sold. 0.7% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.

People Also Loved