See Details on eBay

New Barbara's Bakery Morning Crunch Cereal Oat Food Breakfast Groceries Daily

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 19d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (6,017) 99.5%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884917798 Brand: Barbara's Bakery, Weight/Volume: 14 oz (397 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Apr 2017, Details: ************************************************************************************** NEW BARBARA'S BAKERY MORNING CRUNCH CEREAL OAT FOOD BREAKFAST GROCERIES DAILY 14 oz 397g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BARBARA'S BAKERY*******In StockExpiration Date: Apr 2017Shipping Weight: 1.52 lbs (0.69 kg)Product Code: BRB-00605UPC Code: 070617006054Package Quantity: 14 oz (397 g)Dimensions: 2.1 x 7 x 10.5 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg) Description · Warning - You Might Not Be Hungry Until Lunch! · New Look, New Name, Same Great Taste! · Since 1971 · 37 g Whole Grains · 5 g Protein · 4 g Fiber · (Benefits Per Serving) · Whole Grain - 37 g or More Per Serving · Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily · Non GMO Project Verified Wake Up Your Morning! Barbara's Morning Oat Crunch is simply delicious, and each hearty bowl is packed with the whole grains, protein and fiber that your body needs. The wholesome crunch will keep you satisfied, so that you can enjoy the day ahead! Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 3 grams of soluble fiber per day from whole grain oat foods, like Morning Oat Crunch cereal, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Morning Oat Crunch cereal provides 1 gram of soluble fiber from oats. Our Story A pioneer in the natural foods movement, Barbara's was founded in 1971 by a 17-year-old girl who was passionate about creating great-tasting food from simple, wholesome ingredients. At Barbara's, we believe that life is delicious - and is worth taking a bite out of every day! Other Ingredients Whole oat flour, evaporated cane sugar, whole wheat flour, unsulphured molasses, malted barley extract, sea salt, cinnamon, baking soda, natural flavor, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), tocopherols (antioxidants to preserve freshness). Contains wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, hazelnuts, almonds, and coconut. Warnings This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Cup (55 g) Servings Per Container: About 7 Amount Per Serving Cereal With 1/2 Cup Vit. A & D Fortified Skim Milk Calories 230 270 Calories from Fat 25 25 % Daily Value** Total Fat 3 g* 4% 4% Saturated Fat 0 g 2% 2% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 2% Sodium 220 mg 9% 11% Potassium 150 mg 4% 10% Total Carbohydrate 43 g 14% 16% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% 16% Soluble Fiber 1 g Insoluble Fiber 3 g Sugars 15 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A 0% 6% Vitamin C 25% 25% Calcium 2% 15% Iron 10% 10% *Amount in cereal. 1/2 cup Vitamin A & D Fortified Skim Milk contributes an additional 40 Calories, 5 mg Cholesterol, 50 mg Sodium, 210 mg Potassium, 6 g Total Carbohydrate (6 g Sugars), 4 g Protein. ** Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - 146 Views, Very high amount of views. 0 Sold, 3 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 6,017 items sold. 0.5% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved