See Details on eBay

New Back To Nature Crispy Cheddar Crackers Food Groceries Snack Nutrition Crunch

AUD 36.50 Buy It Now 20d 19h, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (7,493) 99.5%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884818495 ************************************************************************************** NEW BACK TO NATURE CRISPY CHEDDAR CRACKERS FOOD GROCERIES SNACK NUTRITION CRUNCH 10 oz 283g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BACK TO NATURE*******In StockExpiration Date: Oct 2016Shipping Weight: 0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)Product Code: BAK-01306UPC Code: 819898013067Package Quantity: 10 oz (283 g)Dimensions: 1.8 x 4.3 x 6.4 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg) Description · No Artificial Preservatives, Flavor or Colors · Since 1960 · Of Pure Enjoyment · Simple Ingredients • Simply Delicious • Simply Good A Delicious Blend of Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds, Vanilla Almonds, and Cranberries For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavor of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Here's the Great Stuff about Bar Harbor Blend Vanilla Almonds and Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds are a special treat in this satisfying mix. Tangy Dried Cranberries are the exclamation point that makes this nut blend irresistible. Other Ingredients Dried cranberries (cranberries sugar, sunflower oil), dark chocolate covered almonds (dark chocolate (evaporated cane syrup, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), almonds), vanilla flavored almonds (almonds, vanilla seasoning (sugar, cane syrup solids, fructose, gum Arabic and extractives of vanilla), dried cane syrup, gum Arabic). Contains: Almonds, Soy. Packed on same equipment as products that contain peanuts, other tree nuts, milk, wheat. May contain an occasional shell fragment. Warnings Choking Warning Do not give product to children under 4. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g) Serving Per Container: about 9 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 60 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 85 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 13 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4% Manganese 10% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Condition: Brand New, Brand: Back to Nature, Weight/Volume: 10 oz (283 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Oct 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive
  •  Popularity - 427 views, 0.7 views per day, 580 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 Sold, 3 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 7,493 items sold. 0.5% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Similar Items