See Details on eBay

MESTEMACHER Organic Rye & Spelt Bread 500g, No preservatives, Kosher, Wheat Free

AUD 6.99 Buy It Now Sold, AUD 9.99 Shipping, 7-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: auvicpeter (5,412) 99.8%, Location: Keysborough, Victoria, Ships to: AU, Item: 182033922982 MESTEMACHEROrganic Rye & Spelt Bread 500gProduct of GermanyBest before: 15/09/2017 Whole grain bread with unripe spelt grains. Ideal for breakfast or as a little snack. Ingredients: organic whole kernel rye, water, organic whole meal rye flour, organic spelt, organic unripe spelt, sea salt, organic apple powder, yeast. No preservatives, Kosher (K-PARVE), High Fibre, Wheat Free, 100% Whole Grain, Made with organic ingredients naturally grown, without the use of artificial chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides. Nutrition Facts Amount/serving % Daily Value*Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium370 mg15 %Total Carbohydrates25 g8 %Dietary Fiber6 g23 %Sugars1 gProtein4 g * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Serving Size 1 pieces (72 g) Servings Per Container 7 Calories 140 Calories from Fat 2 We will combine shipping on multi-item purchases upon request.Post to address in Australia only. Brand: Mestemacher, Weight/Volume: 500g, Best Before: 15/09/2017, Features: Wheat Free

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - Very high amount sold, 16 Sold, 0 Available. N/A Views, N/A Watching,
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 5,412 items sold. 0.2% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.

People Also Loved