See Details on eBay

3 x Mars Celebrations 750g Tub - Bounty Mars Snickers Milky Way Teasers 80pcs

AUD 69.99 Buy It Now 2d, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: 1percentbazzar (3,562) 99.2%, Location: Sydney, NSW, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 262553289263 CELEBRATIONS® (750g)3 x Tubs of CelebrationsIngredientsCELEBRATIONS® Contain Milk Chocolate 56%, Coconut 3% and Peanuts 3%. Sugar, Milk Solids, Glucose Syrup (Sources Include Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Peanuts, Desiccated Coconut, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, 471), Barley Malt Extract, Water, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Humectant (Glycerol), Egg White, Flour (Sources include Wheat), Natural Flavour (Vanilla Extract), Milk Proteins, Wheat Gluten, Raising Agents (500, 501).Allergen informationConfectionery Contains Products Derived From Soy Beans, Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Wheat, Barley.May be Present: Treenuts.Per 28g serve%DI per servePer 100g serveEnergy586 kJ7%2090 kJ140 cal500 calProtein1.6 g3%5.6 gFat-total6.7 g10%24.0 g-saturated3.9 g16%13.9 g-trans Brand: Mars, Weight/Volume: 750g, Best Before: 2017

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - 334 Views, N/A Watching, Super high amount of views. 0 Sold, 5 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 3,562 items sold. 0.8% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.

People Also Loved