See Details on eBay

2005 Merricks Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (Case of 12)

AUD 358.80 Buy It Now Unsold, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: bestwinesonline_com_au (10) 100%, Location: Sydney, Ships to: AU, Item: 261931668382 2005 Merricks Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (Case of 12) The maritime climate of the Mornington Peninsula - one of Australia̍s youngest and fastest growing wine regions - offers unique growing conditions. it HAS quickly established itself as A producer some of Australia̍s finest wines. Rarely found on the mornington peninsula, The cabernet sauvignon grown at Merricks estate displays the classic colour, rich palate and flavour of an Australian cabernet. The distinctive 2004 Merricks Estate Cabernet sauvignon shows cassis, blackcurrant fruit and chocolate characters. A deep purple red, It̍s emboldened with fine savoury tannins and spices that you̍ll only find on a perfectly aged wine. a hint of earthiness leads into just the right amount of toasty cedar to finish. The 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon was harvested from some of Merricks estate̍s oldest vines in sight of western port bay. The cabernet juice was blended with 10% merlot in the classic French style and matured in 60% new French oak barriques, the remaining 40% in one to two year old barriques. Alcohol: 13.7% About UsShipping InformationTravel Dollars Welcome to Best Wines Online, where you can find a bespoke range of Australian and New Zealand wine varietals at great prices online. Best Wines Online is the brainchild of two entrepreneurial mothers who have a love of wine, a great network into the wine industry in Australia and who understand the need for a cost effective and convenient solution to purchasing your restaurant favourites which are not readily available through regular retail channels. We offer a FREE nationwide shipping on all orders. We endeavour to do our best to deliver the following day after receipt of order if placed by 2 PM but receipt of goods may take up to 5 working days particularly in regional areas. We can ship a pack of 6 or a case of 12 or 18. If you order multiple cases, please be aware that we will fit the wines into the fewest number of boxes possible. So if you order two six packs, you'll receive one box with 12 bottles in. Cases can also arrive separately as we try and get your wine delivered as quickly as possible. Save $100 off your next holiday! Purchase 12 bottles of wine or more in the same order and we'll give you $100 in travel dollars to use off already discounted prices from one of the world's leading travel site!. This could offset a huge portion of your wine purchase... and give you a fantastic holiday at the same time! Warning: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000) For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500) Liquor Licence Number 36 12 1715 Quantity: 12, Era: 2010s

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - N/A Views, N/A Watching, 0 Sold, 1 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 10 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Good seller with good positive feedback and good amount of ratings.

People Also Loved