See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Mary's Gone Crackers Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten Wheat Free Snacks

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 12d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,574) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131974391528 ************************************************************************************** NEW MARY'S GONE CRACKERS ORGANIC CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES GLUTEN WHEAT FREE SNACKS 5.5 oz 155g *********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by MARY'S GONE CRACKERS*******In StockExpiration Date: Jan 2017Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)Product Code: MGC-00066UPC Code: 897580000663Package Quantity: 5.5 oz (155 g)Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.5 x 6.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Description · New Look! · Organic · Gluten Free · Non-GMO · Vegan · Non GMO Project Verified · USDA Organic · Certified Organic by International Certification Services Inc · Wheat Free · Dairy Free · Peanut/Nut Free (Except Coconuts) · Contain Chia Seeds · Kosher · No Hydrogenated Oils · 0 g Trans Fats · Made with Love · Conscious Eating · Certified Vegan · Certified Gluten-Free Eating whole, real food is joyful, generous and true. It awakens your connection to your body and to the earth. It makes you feel good. It feeds your life while respecting every living thing. And it's why people get passionate about Mary's Gone Crackers. I choose to use ingredients that are certified organic and ethically produced. It's how we do things, because it's the right choice for us, our growers, our customers and for the planet we share. Caring comes in many forms: crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more on the way! Every baked good we offer is authentic as the first cracker from my kitchen oven made with love to nourish your truest, most vital self. Every bite of our food is an invitation to be healthy, happy and whole again. If truth has a taste, it's abundant, pure and delicious. See if you agree! "From small choices comes great change; from ancient ingredients comes a healthier future; from a forgotten garden come a rediscovery of what we've celebrated all along: ...a delicious life" Mary Waldner Authenticity cannot be imitated Other Ingredients Organic gluten free flour blend (organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca flour, organic potato flour, organic potato starch, organic amaranth flour), organic palm sugar, organic dark chocolate chips (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa paste, organic cocoa butter, soy lecithin [non gmo], organic vanilla), organic palm fruit shortening (palm oil), organic tapioca syrup, filtered water, organic yellow split pea flour, organic ramon seed powder, organic coconut oil, organic prune extract, organic chia seeds, organic vanilla extract, pink himalayan salt, baking soda, organic roasted carob powder, xanthan gum, organic rice bran extract. Contains: Coconut & Soy. Manufactured in our own dedicated gluten, dairy free and nut free (except coconuts) facility. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Cookies (26g) Serving Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 50 Total Fat 6 g 9% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 95 mg 4% Potassium 45 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 1.5 g 7% Sugars 9 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Brand: Mary's Gone Crackers, Weight/Volume: 5.5 oz (155 g), Expiration Date: Jan 2017, Country of Manufacturer: United States

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 24 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved