See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Mary's Gone Crackers Cookies Ginger Snaps Snacks Gluten Wheat Free Vegan

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 10d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,615) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131974393402 ************************************************************************************** NEW MARY'S GONE CRACKERS COOKIES GINGER SNAPS SNACKS GLUTEN WHEAT FREE VEGAN 5.5 oz 155g *********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by MARY'S GONE CRACKERS*******In StockExpiration Date: Mar 2017Shipping Weight: 0.67 lbs (0.3 kg)Product Code: MGC-00065UPC Code: 897580000656Package Quantity: 5.5 oz (155 g)Dimensions: 2 x 5.5 x 6.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Description · New Look! · Organic · Gluten Free · Non-GMO · Soy Free · Vegan · Non GMO Project Verified · USDA Organic · Certified Began · Certified Gluten-Free Mary’s Gone Crackers Eating whole, real food is joyful, generous and true. It awakens your connection to your body and to the earth. It makes you feel good. It feeds your life while respecting every living thing. And it’s why people get passionate about Mary’s Gone Crackers. I choose to use ingredients that are certified organic and ethically produced. It’s how we do things, because it’s the right choice for us, our growers, our customers and for the planet we share. Caring comes in many forms: crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more on the way! Every baked good we offer is as authentic as the first cracker from my kitchen oven, made with love to nourish your truest, most vital self. Every bite of our food is an invitation to be healthy, happy and whole again. If truth has a taste, it’s abundant, pure delicious. See if you agree! “From small choices comes great change; from ancient ingredients come a healthier future; from a forgotten garden comes a rediscovery of what we’ve celebrated all along; a delicious life! “ Authenticity cannot be imitated Other Ingredients Organic gluten free flour blend (organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca flour, organic potato flour, organic potato starch, organic amaranth flour), organic palm sugar, organic palm fruit shortening (palm oil), organic tapioca syrup, organic blackstrap molasses, organic yellow split pea flour, organic coconut oil, organic ginger root puree, organic prune extract, filtered water, baking soda, organic ginger powder, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla extract, pink himalayan salt, organic chia seeds, organic rice bran extract, xanthan gum, organic clove powder, organic black pepper. Contains: Coconut. Manufactured on equipment that produces products containing soy. Organic, gluten free, wheat free, non-gmo, vegan, dairy free peanut/nut free (except coconuts) soy free, contains chia seeds, kosher, no hydrogenated oils, 0g trans-fats, made with love. Conscious eating. Manufactured in our own dedicated gluten free, dairy free and nut free (except coconuts) facility. Certified organic by international certification services inc. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 cookies (31 g) Servings Per Container: about 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 140 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 3 g 14% Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g Monounsaturated Fat 1 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 120 mg 5% Potassium 110 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 23 g 8% Dietary Fiber 1 g 5% Sugars 9 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0% Vitamin C 0% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Brand: Mary's Gone Crackers, Weight/Volume: 5.5 oz (155 g), Expiration Date: Mar 2017, Country of Manufacturer: United States

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 36 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved