See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Maccann's Irish Instant Oatmeal Variety Whole Grain Richer Texture Cereal

AUD 23.50 Buy It Now 8d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,647) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131974685912 ************************************************************************************** NEW MACCANN'S IRISH INSTANT OATMEAL VARIETY WHOLE GRAIN RICHER TEXTURE CEREAL 3 FLAVORS 10 PACKETS *********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by MCCANN'S IRISH OATMEAL*******In StockExpiration Date: Jun 2018Shipping Weight: 1.14 lbs (0.52 kg)Product Code: MCC-00026UPC Code: 072463000262Package Quantity: 10 PacketsDimensions: 3 x 4.9 x 7.9 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg) Description · Traditional Hot Cereal Made with Whole Grain Oats · Naturally Flavor with Other Natural Flavor · 3 - Regular Flavor · 3 - Apples & Cinnamon · 4 - Maple & Brown Sugar · McCann's Instant Oatmeal is Made from Oats Grown in Ireland · 100% Whole Grain - 18 g or More Per Serving · Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily We've been warming the hearts, minds and souls of the most discriminating oatmeal lovers for over 150 years. Enjoy the whole grain goodness of McCann's Irish Oatmeal today. Suggested Use With Hot Water or Milk: Empty packet into bowl. Add up to 1/2 cup hot milk or boiling water; stir. In the Microwave: Empty packet into a microwave-safe bowl. Add up to 2/3 cup of water or milk. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes; stir. For thicker oatmeal, use less water. Other Ingredients Regular: Whole grain rolled irish oats, oat flour (whole), calcium carbonate (a source of calcium), salt, guar gum, caramel color, ferric phosphate (a source of iron), niacinamide*, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6*), riboflavin*, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin mononitrate*, folic acid*. Apples & Cinnamon: Whole grain rolled irish oats, sugar, dehydrated apples (treated with sodium sulfite to promote color retention), cinnamon, salt, calcium carbonate (a source of calcium), natural flavors, citric acid, guar gum, ferric phosphate (a source of iron), niacinamide*, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)*, riboflavin*, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin mononitrate*, folic acid*. Maple & Brown Sugar: Whole grain rolled irish oats, sugar, salt, calcium carbonate (a source of calcium), natural flavors, guar gum, caramel color, maple sugar, brown sugar, ferric phosphate (a source of iron), niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)*, riboflavin*, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin mononitrate*, folic acid*. *One of the B vitamins. Supplement Facts Regular Apples & Cinnamon Maple & Brown Sugar Serving Size: 1 packet (28 g) (35 g) (43 g) Servings Per Container: 3 3 4 Amount Per Serving Calories 100 130 160 Calories from Fat 20 15 20 %DV* %DV* %DV* Total Fat 2 g 3% 1.5 g 2% 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% 0 g 0% 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0 g 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g 0.5 g 1 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g 0.5 g 0.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 0 mg 0% 0 mg 0% Sodium 80 mg 3% 170 mg 7% 240 mg 10% Potassium 105 mg 3% 110 mg 3% 115 mg 3% Total Carb 19 g 6% 27 g 9% 32 g 11% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% 3 g 12% 3 g 12% Soluble Fiber 1 g 1 g 1 g Sugars 0 g 12 g 13 g Protein 4 g 3 g 4 g Vitamin A 20% 20% 20% Vitamin C 0% 0% 0% Calcium 10% 10% 10% Iron 45% 20% 20% Thiamin 20% 20% 20% Riboflavin 20% 20% 20% Niacin 20% 20% 20% Vitamin B6 20% 20% 20% Folic Acid 20% 20% 20% Phosphorus 10% 10% 10% Magnesium 8% 8% 10% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Brand: McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Weight/Volume: 3 Flavors, 10 Packets, Country of Manufacturer: Ireland, Expiration date: Jun 2018

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 13 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved