See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Kind Bars Nutritional Gluten Free Low Glycemic Sodium No Trans Fat Healthy

AUD 57.50 Buy It Now 28d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,631) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131962771986 ************************************************************************************** NEW KIND BARS NUTRITIONAL GLUTEN FREE LOW GLYCEMIC SODIUM NO TRANS FAT HEALTHY 1.4 oz 40g POMAGRANATE BLUEBERRY PISTACHIO + ANTIOXIDANTS In StockExpiration Date: Jun 2017Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)Product Code: KIN-17121UPC Code: 602652171215Package Quantity: 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) EachDimensions: 6.9 x 6.1 x 2.5 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg) Description · 50% DV Antioxidants · Vitamin A, C and E · All Natural · Gluten Free · Non GMO · Low Glycemic · Good Source of Fiber · Very Low Sodium · Dairy Free · Cholesterol Free · No Trans Fats · No Sulphur Dioxide · No Hydrogenated Oils · Ingredients You Can See and Pronounce Do the Kind Thing — for your body! At Kind, we craft delicious, all natural foods made from ingredients you can see & pronounce. We believe that food should never be processed to the point that you can no longer tell what it is. That's why we use whole nuts and fruit, and bind them together with honey through a natural process that keeps them fresh, brings out their flavor, and achieves just the right amount of crunch. Kind Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants contains 50% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamins A, C and E, which fight free radicals and help maintain the immune system and healthy skin. Do the Kind Thing — for your taste buds! Kind healthy snacks are all natural and made from ingredients you can see & pronounce. Try Kind Healthy Grains - an artisanal blend of whole grain clusters you can enjoy on-the-go, over yogurt or with milk! Each flavor is packed with delicious whole grains - Amaranth, Quinoa, Oats, Millet & Buckwheat - which provide 1/3 of the recommended daily whole grain serving. Gluten free, a good source of fiber and hand-crafted with 100% whole grains & superfoods, Kind Healthy Grains give you more health benefits in every bite! Do the Kind Thing — for the world! At Kind, we like to say "it's usually the nuts that change the world." That's why we work hard to make the world a little kinder through all that we do and how we do it — from the healthy snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live and give back. We call this the Kind Movement, which has inspired thousands of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Suggested Use · On-the-go! · Over yogurt! · With milk! Other Ingredients Mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios), mixed fruit (raisins, pomegranate, blueberries, apples, plums), honey, non GMO glucose, crisp rice, apple juice, sugar, vegetable glycerine, chicory root fiber, soy lecithin, citrus pectin, natural blueberry flavor. Vitamins: Vitamin A (vit A acetate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate). Allergen Information: Contains tree nuts. May contain nut shell fragments. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (40 g) Servings Per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 190 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 15% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 180 mg 5% Total Carb 22 g 7% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 10 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 50% Calcium 4% Iron 6% Vit E 50% Vit K 4% Vit B1 2% Vit B2 6% Vit B3 2% Vit B6 2% Folate 2% Selenium 2% Phosphorus 10% Magnesium 15% Zinc 6% Copper 15% Manganese 20% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Brand: KIND Bars, Weight/Volume: 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each, Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Jun 2017

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 15 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved