See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Health Warrior Inc Chia Bars Variety Pack Nutritional Gluten Free Snacks

AUD 61.50 Buy It Now 17d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,657) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131953626011 *************************************************************************************** NEW HEALTH WARRIOR INC CHIA BARS VARIETY PACK NUTRITIONAL GLUTEN FREE SNACKS 15 BARS ********************************************************************************************* This is Genuine item manufactured by HEALTH WARRIOR ******* In StockExpiration Date: Apr 2017Shipping Weight: 1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)Product Code: HTW-00339UPC Code: 852684003392Package Quantity: 15 BarsDimensions: 4.2 x 6.5 x 2.2 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg) Description · Gluten Free · Dairy Free · Soy Free · 100% Vegan · Certified Gluten-Free · Non-GMO 1 Chia Bar Has: · 100 Calories · 1060-1100 mg Omega-3 · 3-4 g of Fiber · 5 g Sugar or Fewer · 3 g Protein Other Ingredients Chocolate Peanut Butter White chia seeds, peanuts, brown rice syrup, rolled oats, organic dark chocolate (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla), organic agave syrup, organic brown rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), natural flavors, arabic gum, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Allergens: Contains peanuts. Coffee White chia seeds, brown rice syrup, organic cashew butter, rolled oats, almonds, dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, vanilla), agave syrup, arabic gum, organic brown rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), natural flavors, powdered coffee, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Allergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews and almonds). Dark Chocolate Cherry White chia seeds, brown rice syrup, organic cashew butter, rolled oats, dried cherries, organic dark chocolate (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla), organic agave syrup, almonds, organic brown rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), arabic gum, tart cherries, natural flavors, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E), organic sunflower oil. Allergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews and almonds). Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar (25 g) Servings Per Container: 15 Chocolate Peanut Butter Coffee Dark Chocolate Cherry Amount Per Serving %Daily Values* Amount Per Serving %Daily Values* Amount Per Serving %Daily Values* Total Fat 6 g 9% 5 g 8% 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% 1 g 5% 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g 0 g 0 g Polyunsat. Fat 2 g 2 g 2 g Monounsat. Fat 2 g 2 g 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 0 mg 0% 0 mg 0% Sodium 40 mg 2% 45 mg 2% 45 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4% 13 g 4% 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% 3 g 12 g 4 g 16% Sugars 5 g 4 g 5 g Protein 3 g 3 g 3 g Vitamin A 0% 0% 0% Vitamin C 0% 2% 0% Calcium 4% 6% 4% Iron 4% 4% 6% Magnesium 8% 8% 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less Than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less Than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 mg 375 mg Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4 Brand: Health Warrior, Weight/Volume: 15 Bars, Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Apr 2017

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 21 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved