See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Health Warrior Inc Chia Bars Variety Pack Nutritional Gluten Free Snacks

AUD 61.50 Buy It Now 23d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,565) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131953619655 *************************************************************************************** NEW HEALTH WARRIOR INC CHIA BARS VARIETY PACK NUTRITIONAL GLUTEN FREE SNACKS 15 BARS 0.88 oz 25g ********************************************************************************************* This is Genuine item manufactured by HEALTH WARRIOR ******* In StockExpiration Date: Apr 2017Shipping Weight: 1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)Product Code: HTW-00330UPC Code: 852684003309Package Quantity: 15 Bars, 0.88 oz (35 g)Dimensions: 4.2 x 6.5 x 2.2 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg) Description · Certified Gluten-Free · Dairy Free · Soy Free · 100% Vegan · Individually Wrapped · Super Food - Super Snack · Non GMO Project Verified 1 Chia Bar Has: · 100-110 Calories · 1000-1100 mg Omega-3 · 16% Daily Value of Fiber · 5 g Sugar or Fewer · 3 g Protein Other Ingredients Coconut White chia seeds, brown rice syrup, organic cashew butter, unsweetened coconut, rolled oats, organic agave syrup, organic brown rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), almonds, arabic gum, natural flavors, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E), organic sunflower oil. Allergens: Contains tree nuts (coconut, cashews, almonds). Acai Berry White chia seeds, organic cashew butter, brown rice syrup, rolled oats, organic cranberries (cranberries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic sunflower oil), organic agave syrup, organic brown rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), arabic gum, strawberry powder (with rice flour and sunflower lecithin), freeze dried acai powder (with lime juice and/or citric acid), rice syrup solids, vanilla extract, natural flavor, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Allergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews). Mango White chia seeds, brown rice syrup, organic cashew butter,rolled oats, organic dried mango, organic agave syrup, almonds, organic rice crisps (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), arabic gum, unsweetened coconut, natural flavors, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E), organic sunflower oil. Allergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews, almonds, coconut). Supplement Facts Coconut Acai Berry Mango Serving Size: 1 Bar (25 g) (25 g) (25 g) (25 g) Servings Per Container: 15 5 5 5 Amount Per Serving Calories 110 100 100 Calories from Fat 60 45 45 % Daily Value* % Daily Value* % Daily Value* Total Fat 6 g 9% 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g 0 g Polyunsat. Fat 2 g 2 g Monounsat. Fat 1.5 g 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 0 mg 0% Sodium 45 mg 2% 45 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4% 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% 4 g 16% Sugars 4 g 5 g Protein 3 g 3 g Vitamin A 0% 0% 6% Vitamin C 0% 0% 0% Calcium 4% 4% 4% Iron 6% 4% 6% Magnesium 8% 8% 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4 Brand: Health Warrior, Weight/Volume: 15 Bars, 0.88 oz (25 g) , Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Apr 2017

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 24 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved