See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Barbara's Bakery Multigrain Squarefuls Cereal Food Snack Breakfast Health

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 11d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,623) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884931910 ************************************************************************************** NEW BARBARA'S BAKERY MULTIGRAIN SQUAREFULS CEREAL FOOD SNACK BREAKFAST HEALTH 12 oz 340g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BARBARA'S BAKERY*******In StockExpiration Date: Oct 2016Shipping Weight: 1.51 lbs (0.68 kg)Product Code: BRB-20604UPC Code: 070617206041Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)Dimensions: 7 x 2.1 x 10.4 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg) Description · New · Hearty Crunch! · 26 Whole Grains · 6 g Fiber · 4 g Protein · Whole Grain 26 g or More per Serving · Non-GMO Project Verified · Made with Real Maple Syrup and other Natural Flavor American Heart Association Certified: Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. We didn’t cut corners making this delicious! Maple brown sugar multigrain squarefuls makes nutritious absolutely delicious. With the sweetness of brown sugar and real maple syrup, every hearty bite is simply irresistible. Multi Grain Squarefuls cereal · Tasty to start your day · Wholesome crunch · Nutritious whole grains · Made with real maple syrup Other Ingredients Whole wheat, organic brown sugar, rice, non-GMO corn flour, oat hull fiber, fructan (nutra flora prebiotic dietary fiber), dehydrated maple syrup, sea salt, barley malt extract, calcium carbonate, natural flavor, tocopherols (antioxidants to preserve freshness). Contains wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, soy, hazelnuts, almonds, and coconut. Warnings This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Cup (55g) Serving Per Container: About 6 Amount Per Serving Cereal With 1/2 Cup Vit. A & D Fortified Skim Milk Calories 200 240 Calories from Fat 5 5 %Daily Value** Total Fat 1* g 2% 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 2% Sodium 190 mg 8% 10% Potassium 180 mg 5% 11% Total Carbohydrate 47 g 16% 18% Dietary Fiber 6 g 24% 24% Soluble Fiber 1 g Insoluble Fiber 5 g Sugars 9 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% 6% Vitamin C 0% 0% Calcium 10% 25% Iron 10% 10% * Amount in cereal. ½ cup Vitamin A & D Fortified Skim Milk contributes an additional 40 Calories, Brand: Barbara's Bakery, Weight/Volume: 12 oz (340 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Oct 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 29 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved