See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Back To Nature Multigrain Flaz Seeded Flatbread Crakers Food Snack Groceries

AUD 23.50 Buy It Now 13d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,573) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884714437 ************************************************************************************** NEW BACK TO NATURE MULTIGRAIN FLAZ SEEDED FLATBREAD CRAKERS FOOD SNACK GROCERIES 5.5 oz 156g*********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BACK TO NATURE*******In StockExpiration Date: Jan 2017Shipping Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg)Product Code: BAK-01024UPC Code: 819898010240Package Quantity: 5.5 oz (156 g)Dimensions: 2.4 x 5.4 x 7.8 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Description · No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors · No Hydrogenated Oils · Since 1960 · Wheat Flour, Golden Flax Seed, Millet, Brown Flax Seed · Triticale, Barley, Rye, & Whole Grain Rolled Oats · Of Pure Enjoyment · Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created food with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients, We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Here's the Great Stuff about Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers Our crunchy Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers are delicious and offer the nutty flavor of flax seed combined with savory seasonings. These flatbreads will help make your next snacking experience unforgettable. Other Ingredients Unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), whole wheat flour, unbleached wheat flour, safflower oil, golden flax seed, cornstarch, whole grain millet, potato starch, brown rice syrup, brown flax seed, whole grain triticale, whole grain barley flakes, whole grain rye, whole grain rolled oats, naturally milled cane sugar, malted barley extract, sea salt, leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), garlic powder, parsley, onion powder, vitamin E to help protect flavor. Contains: Wheat. Warnings This package is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 pieces (26g) Serving Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 120 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 4.5 g 7% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 90 mg 4% Potassium 65 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 2 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Brand: Back to Nature, Weight/Volume: 156g, Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Jan 2017

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 61 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved