See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Back To Nature Fudge Striped Cookies Food Snacks Groceries Daily Health Care

AUD 25.50 Buy It Now 9d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,652) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884806992 ************************************************************************************** NEW BACK TO NATURE FUDGE STRIPED COOKIES FOOD SNACKS GROCERIES DAILY HEALTH CARE 8.5 oz 240g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BACK TO NATURE*******In StockExpiration Date: Dec 2016Shipping Weight: 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)Product Code: BAK-01109UPC Code: 819898011094Package Quantity: 8.5 oz (240 g)Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.9 x 8.5 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg) Description · No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors · No High Fructose Corn Syrup · Since 1960 · 8.5 oz of Pure Enjoyment · Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Here's the Great Stuff about Fudge Striped Cookies The finest vanilla beans are cultivated in the rich, fertile soil on the island of Madagascar. This aromatic spice has found its way into each of our cookies and provides a sweet, delicate flavor. Other Ingredients Unbleached wheat flour, fudge coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, cocoa, coco processed with alkali (dutched) palm oil, whey (from milk), soy lecithin, natural flavor), palm oil, evaporated cane juice, evaporated cane juice invert syrup, sea salt, baking soda, soy lecithin, sugar, natural flavor. Contains: Wheat, milk, soy. Warnings This packaged is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 cookies (31 g) Servings Per Container: about 8 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 160 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 8 g 12% Saturated Fat 4.5 g 23% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 125 mg 5% Potassium 55 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7% Dietary Fiber Brand: Back to Nature, Weight/Volume: 8.5 oz (240 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Dec 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 56 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved