See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Back To Nature Dark Chocolate & Oat Granola Cookies Food Groceries Snack

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 10d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,634) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884744013 ************************************************************************************** NEW BACK TO NATURE DARK CHOCOLATE & OAT GRANOLA COOKIES FOOD GROCERIES SNACK 8.5 oz 240g*********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BACK TO NATURE*******In StockExpiration Date: Dec 2016Shipping Weight: 1.03 lbs (0.47 kg)Product Code: BAK-01107UPC Code: 819898011070Package Quantity: 8.5 oz (240 g)Dimensions: 2.4 x 5.1 x 8.5 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg) Description · No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors · No High Fructose Corn Syrup · Since 1960 · Good Source of Whole Grains 13g Per Serving · Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa · 8.5 oz Of Pure Enjoyment · Whole Grain 13g or More Per Serving · Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily · Simple Ingredients, Simply Delicious, Simply Good Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rainforest Oats, Rainforest Alliance Certified Semisweet Chocolate & Whole Grain Wheat Flour For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Here's the Great Stuff about Dark Chocolate & Oats Granola Cookies Wholesome and chewy, these granola cookies are baked with 100% whole grain and Rainforest Alliance Certified semisweet chocolate chunks. Sweetened with cane juice, fruit juice, and honey. Other Ingredients Whole grain rolled oats, semisweet chocolate (chocolate*, sugar dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), whole grain wheat flour, evaporated cane juice invert syrup, safflower oil, natural milled cane sugar, pineapple juice concentrate, honey, pear juice concentrate, sea salt, peach juice concentrate, baking soda, soy lecithin, vitamin E to help protect flavor, natural flavor, vanilla extract. *Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Beans Contains: Soy, Wheat. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanut and tree nuts. Warnings This package is sold by weight, not by volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Cookie (30 g) Serving Per Container: 8 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 3 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 100 mg 4% Potassium 90 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 10 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Brand: Back to Nature, Weight/Volume: 8.5 oz (240 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Dec 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 57 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved