See Details on eBay Watch Contact

New Back To Nature California Honey Graham Sticks Crunchy Food Snacks Groceries

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 7d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,667) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131884786946 ************************************************************************************** NEW BACK TO NATURE CALIFORNIA HONEY GRAHAM STICKS CRUNCHY FOOD SNACKS GROCERIES 8 oz 226g********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by BACK TO NATURE*******In StockExpiration Date: Nov 2016Shipping Weight: 0.88 lbs (0.4 kg)Product Code: BAK-01104UPC Code: 819898011049Package Quantity: 8 oz (226 g)Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.2 x 7.7 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg) Description · Since 1960 · No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors · No High Fructose Corn Syrup · Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, & Honey · 8 oz (226 g) Of Pure Enjoyment · Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Here's the Great Stuff about Honey Graham Sticks These crunchy, flavorful graham sticks are the essence of a family classic. Made from wheat and graham flours with a touch of pure, golden honey, these treats are absolutely delicious. Other Ingredients Unbleached wheat flour, naturally milled cane sugar, safflower oil, graham flour (whole grain wheat flour), honey, brown rice syrup, leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, natural flavor. Contains: Wheat. Warnings This package is sold by weight, not by volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 14 pieces (31 g) Servings Per Container: about 7 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 25 Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 170 mg 7% Potassium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Dietary Fiber Brand: Back to Nature, Weight/Volume: 8 oz (226 g), Country of Manufacturer: United States, Expiration date: Nov 2016

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 70 Views, N/A Watching, High amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved