See Details on eBay Watch Contact

NEW MARY'S GONE CRACKERS ORGANIC SUPER SEED GLUTEN WHEAT FREE VEGAN 0g TRANS FAT

AUD 24.50 Buy It Now 5d, FREE Shipping, 7-Day Returns

Seller: 5starproducts-premiumdeals (2,674) 99.3%, Location: Melbourne, VIC, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 131974386522 ************************************************************************************** NEW MARY'S GONE CRACKERS ORGANIC SUPER SEED GLUTEN WHEAT FREE VEGAN 0g TRANS FAT HOT 'N SPICY JALAPENO 5.5 oz 156g *********************************************************************************************This is Genuine item manufactured by MARY'S GONE CRACKERS*******In StockExpiration Date: Jul 2017Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)Product Code: MGC-00014UPC Code: 897580000144Package Quantity: 5.5 oz (156 g)Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.5 x 6.2 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg) Description · Peace, Love & Crunch · New Look! · Organic · Gluten Free · Non-GMO · Whole Grain · Soy Free · Vegan · Non GMO Project Verified · USDA Organic · Certified AOrganic by International Certification Services Inc · Wheat Free · Dairy Free · Kosher · Peanut/Nut Free (Except Coconuts) · 450mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Per Serving · 0 g Trans Fats · Made with Love · Conscious Eating · 100% Whole Grain 18g or More Per Serving · Certified Vegan · Certified Gluten-Free · Made with Unique & Nutritious Ingredients Eating whole, real food is joyful, generous and true. It awakens your connection to your body and to the earth. It makes you feel good. It feed your life while respecting every living thing. And it's why people get passionate about Mary's Gone Crackers. I choose to use ingredients that are certified organic and ethically produced. It's how we do things, because it's the right choice for us, our growers, our customers and for the planet we share. Caring comes in many forms: crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more on the way! Every baked good we offer is authentic as the first cracker from my kitchen oven made with love to nourish your truest, most vital self. Every bite of our food is an invitation to be healthy, happy and whole again. If truth has a taste, it's abundant, pure and delicious. See if you agree! "From small choices comes great change; from ancient ingredients comes a healthier future; from a forgotten garden come a rediscovery of what we've celebrated all along: ...a delicious life!" Mary Waldner Authenticity cannot be imitated Other Ingredients Organic whole grain brown rice, organic whole grain quinoa, organic brown flax seeds, organic brown sesame seeds, filtered water, seal salt, organic jalapeno powder, organic sea weed, organic dehydrated onion. Manufactured on equipment that produces products containing soy. Manufactured in our own dedicated gluten, dairy free and nut free (except coconuts) facility. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 13 crackers (30 g) Serving Per Container: about 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 140 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat** 0.5 g 3% Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 240 mg 10% Potassium 180 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Saturated Fat in our crackers occurs naturally from whole sesame seeds, flax seeds and quinoa. Brand: Mary's Gone Crackers, Weight/Volume: 5.5 oz (156 g), Expiration Date: Jul 2017, Country of Manufacturer: United States

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Price -
  •  Popularity - 29 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 sold, 3 available.
  •  Seller - Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales, over 50 items sold, eBay account active for over 90 days.

People Also Loved