See Details on eBay

BOH Jasmine Green Tea 25 sachets Soothing Calming Tea from Cameron Highlands

AUD 12.90 Buy It Now Unsold, FREE Shipping, 30-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee: Get the item you ordered, or your money back!

Seller: tigressempire (30) 100%, Location: PJ, Ships to: AU & many other countries, Item: 222279144969 BOH Jasmine Green Tea 25 sachets Soothing Calming Tea from Cameron Highlands Brand : SKU : TESM0395 Product Details : Soothing calming green tea combined with the delicate scent of jasmine flowers make this tea a cleansing and refreshing brew.Step out of the box and enjoy BOHs intriguing Herb & Fruit infusions. This range of exquisite teas is flavour-packed with invigorating infusions of fruit herbs and green tea. Whether yourre looking for a new and interesting flavour for a tea party or something out of the ordinary to calm your senses BOH Herb & Fruit Infusion Teas offer interesting and non-traditional flavours that are sure to bring out the connoisseur in you.The mellow flavour of green tea combined with the aroma of Jasmine flowers make BOHs Jasmine Green Tea a therapeutic brew that may be enjoyed any time of the day. This tea contains 98% green tea leaves and 2% jasmine flavouring.Ingredients: 98% green tea leaves 2% artificial Jasmine flavour.This product is by nature lactosefree glutenfree and vegan.Contains caffeine.Net weight: 50 gInstructions: Put one teabag in a mug add approx. 150 ml non-boiling water (best temperature approx. 70C). Infuse for a few minutes.25 SachetsProduct of MalaysiaHalal Specification : {{Specification}} Style: Does Not Apply, EAN: Does Not Apply, Brand: BOH, Country/Region of Manufacture: Malaysia, MPN: Does Not Apply

PicClick Insights PicClick Exclusive

  •  Popularity - 8 Views, N/A Watching, Good amount of views. 0 Sold, 0 Available.
  •  Price -
  •  Seller - Over 30 items sold. 0% negative feedback. Good seller with good positive feedback and good amount of ratings.

People Also Loved